yup i have godaddy forward joshleo.com to joshleo.blogspot.com (but that may change someday soon ;)

On 1/10/06, naschmult <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Can't you just have your domain name from godaddy.com and have it directed to your blogger account?

Is this true? Does anyone else do this? I think Josh leo does..

Nick
www.lastlapnick.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, greg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> i found this on GoDaddy today while i was renewing my domain...
> Are these prices for real? I thought i had it pretty good with 1 gig
> of storage for $9.95/mo.
>
> And the transfer spec... 250GB per month??!! .... seems hefty enough
> for most vloggers!
>
> Maybe i've been out of the loop 'cause i haven't shopped for server
> space for almost 2 years...
> so please let me know if anyone's aware of other comparable deals out
> there, or especially if anybody's heard bad things about GoDaddy's
> hosting...
> thanks much
> Greg
>
> Economy Plan: $3.95/mo (No set-up fee or year contract!)
> • 5,000 MB Space • 250 GB Transfer
> • 500 Email Accounts • 50 Email Forwards
> • 10 MySQL Databases
> • No advertising banners

Individual Fireant Use
Explains