Even if there is a centralized site, there will always be other niche
sites for vlogs.  Someday, I expect that the mainstream media will
completely overshadow independently produced vlogs on the Internet.
At that time we will have to start other sites to house our little
personal shows.

Therefore, I don't think it really matters whether it is centralized
or not... either way, the medium will become more and more spread out.

Kitka

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "niko_video" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>