speaking of flickr...
i actually just signed up yesterday for the first time.
though its great and all... i was frustrated and confused as a newbie to its interface.
the beauty is definately in the framework that they have built... not the UI.

also, i just added ability to include your flickr photo sets inside your vlogdir profiles.
however, it currently requires that you enter your flickr NSID.  this appears is some of the urls when you login to flickr... but i didnt notice it presented to you anywhere else.
i will try to make this work so all you need to do is enter your flickr username....

anyway... i uploaded a few pics to test and you can see my admin profile here:
http://vlogdir.com/memberlist.php?action="">

cheers,

sull