Given that I hold the strong personal belief that there is ONE technology (RSS
Enclosure-
casting /smirk) and DOZENS of genres, (videoblogs = one single genre), I'd say
that you
might be able to stick to four kinds of content, with two examples each.

Something show-like:
These might emulate the *medium* (different from the industry) of television or
theatre
Rocketboom, TikiBarTV, Backstaging, CommandN

Something news/info-like: Anything citizen journalistic, educational
These can also be something designed for marketing purposes. Hey, check out
videos that
might interest your client like Snowboard or Golf videoblogs.

Something personal-like: pick any vlog really
No shortage here. Go find a kid's birthday party or soccer game. Personal stuff
is the
largest pool of content

Something art-like: picky anything not necessarily personal or newsy, but artsy
and/or
abstract. Also might be created by a personal vlogger.

Hope that helps and sorry for being balanced and level headed. ;-)

ER

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Darryl Mitteldorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>