Steve,

Thanks for the input. We'll certainly take a look at our terms.
However, this idea of "rights for specific channel" and "don't touch
my content" characteristics of old media companies, and explains why
they attempt the lock distribution channels, google had to develop
their own DRM scheme, and you can't play video you purchased through
their store on any of your portable devices,  you have to purchase a
CD, Ringtone, and digital version of the same song, and and why today
the RIAA is suing 13 year olds. We don't believe in that at YouAreTV.

YouAreTV is not in business to rip off our content creators. Our goal
is to help you actually monetize your content down the line. Our
objective to do that is through distribution through many channels,
and allowing the viewers to consume that content in the way they choose.

Hope this helps, and please keep the great input coming!