Well, I wouldn't say "I just can't get enough of large files", I just don't
really mind longer
videos.

Some people just make long videos, and if I enjoy them, I watch em! (yes, I'm
looking at
you, Mr. Richard Show.)

After watching the Pan, I can see being on the train and enjoying the
15min...chapter
markers would be nice on a portable device, but I also don't feel a need to
have their Pan
videos sent to me separately.  There is something to be said for a curated
show-- much
like Liquid Television that used to be on MTV.  (a compliation show of various
animators)
As time goes on, and Adam and Mica amass a large collection of original stuff,
this could
be a very fast-paced, entertaining 15min.

You would just have to keep up with the shows before it ate your harddrive
away.  But that
goes for my feeds in general...they always pile up.

schlomo
http://schlomolog.blogspot.com
http://bayarea.node101.org