--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, andrew michael baron
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Also, with Rocketboom videos, you can click on the actual QT video
> frame to launch the story links in a browser window, when played in a
> browser.
>
> Most people don't know this detail because it's not mentioned
> anywhere and I haven't been able to come up with a comfortable
> graphic to add on top of the video to make this apparent.
>
> I'm thinking of adding a message on the begging frame, not sure.

This is a great feature! But I just tried it and found 2 issues:

In Firefox, the link is blocked as a pop-up and nothing happens. After
a couple of tries I just happened to notice the Firefox blocker and
changed the preferences to allow if from RB. Something else that needs
to be pointed out.

The link then took me to a new tab, but the video continued playing.
So, that meant going back to the tab in which RB was playing, stopping
the video, going to the new tab which has the linked article or video,
then going back to RB.  Once I did this a couple of times, of course,
I realized that if I stop the video, then click on the frame, I got to
the link. Something else to be documented.

But I like the feature very much.  Now you've got me wondering what is
the "begging frame"?

It's great that you've been so open and helpful with what is going
into RB.  Thanks.

Stan Hirson
http://hestakaup.com/