I use GoDaddy, but my buddies like Adam and Bill Streeter keep telling me how good Dream Host is and they are, of course, smarter, but I'm lazier and I'm also afraid of the hassle of changing - especially since I'd have to change the ftp stuff in blogger to point to dream host and then the world would explode, I'm sure. However, another good thing about dream host is that you can get wordpress with one click, which is supposed to be infinately better than blogger,  but, of course, I'm way too chicken for that - surely the sky would fall if I tried to transfer all my stuff to another type of blogging software - so I will probably stick with my safe little godaddy and blogger snickums and love them and hug them and hope they are always nice.

One important thing, though, is that GoDaddy does not host my videos. Those are hosted on blip. GoDaddy just hosts my pages and, in fact, I use blogger and just set it so it points to GoDaddy, as I mentioned above, so, I don't see any problems with video downloads like Adam describes.

The GoDaddy support is generally pretty good and I think I recall that Bill said that he thought GoDaddy was a good place to register domains, though I'm not sure why that is necessarily.

Of course, I could just go downstairs and tell you all this, since you are my daughter and you are in my house, but that would involve human contact, and I'm a Cyber Dad. Also, others on the list would want to hear my great wisdom, I'm sure.

... Great Wisdom Richard