I don't care that much about the filesize, since my aggregator fetches
the media in the background.

Here is my take on the length issue.

I am a fast forwarder. I fast forward through stuff im not sure on. I
may fast forward through some vlogs, while others will play
uninterrupted.

Here's an example :
For example i may fast forward through some of kitykity videos while i
usually don't with the human dog videos. I pick these two because they
are two vlogs i enjoy, but are different by design and i approach
viewing them differently

(Not to offend Susan, i like her character in the videos, i sometimes
FF through the more family oriented videos.)

My point is that i don't skip, I fast forward and I like having that choice.

So i prefer the vloggers just listen to their audience and that little
vlog-voice in their heads when it comes to length of the videos.

Hope this makes sense to someone.

-Addi

--
"In an autocracy, one person has his way; in an aristocracy a few
people have their way; in a democracy, no one has his way."