what are the dates of name use and registrations and trademark applications for both?

On 1/17/06, Stephanie Bryant < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Deliberately taking on a popular brand name within an industry that
you want to breka into, and then using it for the purposes of
confusing customers into believing that you're the more popular and
reputable company is generally considered whore-worthy.

That was explained in about the second post on the subject, I believe.

It would be like if I made a soft drink and called it "PepsiColaCom"
to confuse people who like Pepsi into drinking it. PepsiCo would be on
my ass with a hungry pack of lawyerhounds so fast, it'd make your head
spin.

--
Stephanie Bryant
[EMAIL PROTECTED]