Hi,

You would need to set that up on blogger somewhere. If you wanted to
simply forward to your front page you could do it with JS in your
blogger template (are you allowed to edit the template?).

The best way to do it would be on the server-side. But I assume
blogger doesn't offer that service.

--
<twhid>www.mteww.com</twhid>