Crystal wrote:
Hey guys! I seem to be the only one I dunno maybe not but
I'm having issues with blip.tv! When I login and then hit upload video
its kicking me out and says I need to log in or sign up! It won't let
me upload videos!!
I even tried to create a new account thought something might of been
wrong with mine because it seems that others are uploading just fine....

nope still didn't work.

also I tried different times of day even at 1 am! Its still not working
for me...

Hello Crystal. I'm with blip.tv. Sorry you're having problems.

You should make sure that you are logging into blip.tv instead of username.blip.tv.

If that doesn't work, email us at (support at blip.tv) and we'll see what else it could be.

Thanks,
Charles

--
Unlike most marine mammals, otters do not have a layer of insulating blubber, and even the marine sea otter must come ashore regularly to wash its coat in fresh water.

Individual Fireant Use
Explains