Thanks Klass, I think I want not to embed, but just to get a pop up off my web page. There isn't a video button on my  Wordpress post page like the Blogger example Verdi uses with Blogger. I will save that script for later.

usadutch2001 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This works for me;
WordPress 2.0 see http://vlogmatic.com/?p=4
Blips aka klaas

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Paul Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I know this is possibly not gonna help at all, but if you want to play
> your video on line and not make a link for feedburner for itunes or
> fireant, post you video to Dailymotion or Youtube, then blog from there
> and they will put a flash version of your video straight on your site,
> a lot of people are doing it, because it is really simple. The sites
> tell you how to and Dailymotion all you need is you site url and they
> do the rest for you.
>
> Paul
>
> On 19 Jan 2006, at 01:37, john coffey wrote:
>
> > To Michael Verdi, Ryanne and Jay, your Freevlog is just such an
> > immense help with getting my vlog up, almost... I've shot the stuff,
> > encoded it, done a screen shot too! But Michaels example of uploading
> > to Blogger is leaving me a little lost with uploading to Wordpress.
> > Wordpress 2.0 has an image button but I cant seem to get a Quicktime
> > embedded. Any help from the Vlog group would be so helpful to this
> > Mac�  head!
> > John
> > www.jchtv.com
> >
> > Yahoo! Photos �" Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
> > Photo Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!
> > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> >
> > ▪ � Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.
> > �
> > ▪ � To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> > � [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > �
> > ▪ � Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> > Service.
> >

> Do yourself a favour and Visit my Vlog
>
> http://pjkproductions.blogspot.com
>
> It's worth a laugh and work friendly.