Yeah if you've never had cable or satelite TV or just not a certified
geek they you've likely never heard of him either. Although he is on
the Canadian version of Call for Help. But no big deal, that just
explains why he's doing so well with donations. I think it's great
that he can do this with no sponsorship. Its also interesting that his
web video stuff has as big or a bigger audiance than his TV show.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com