Looks like Verdi is in a panel on the first day: "We Got Naked, Now What?"  ;)

On 1/20/06, Chuck Olsen < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Good news - SXSW added some vlogging-related panels on the last day:

http://2006.sxsw.com/interactive/programming/panels/

I don't think these panels are fleshed out yet, but I see
- "DIY Media: Consumer is the Producer"
- "How to Add Video to Your Blog"
- "Video Blogging Business Models"

That last one is no joke! Andrew Baron and I are both on the panel, I
don't know who else. Is anybody here on a panel? I remember people
talking about some spontaneous Node101 action in the hallways.
That would be renegade fresh.

SXSW is incredibly fun, and you meet so many cool people
(web-famous and otherwise). Not to mention the film and music.
Let's vlog the crap out of SXSW people. It's a happy geek vibe.

Hey Verdi, can we revive SXSWvlog.blogspot.com?

cheers,
chuck

Individual Fireant Use
Explains