yeah, nice job David.  I've noticed this before.
great example.  maybe ellaborate on how you use _javascript_ to achieve this... and if you could spent time making a wordpress plugin or something ??

sull

On 1/20/06, David Meade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 1/20/06, Eddie Codel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Awesome script Josh. Thanks for that contribution to the vlogosphere.
> I'm wondering if you or anyone else has basically done the same thing but
> embedded the video within the image area of the blog post. I see Steve
> Garfield's vlog has exactly what I mean. To accomplish that, there is
> some _javascript_ wrapped around what is displayed in the blog which then
> calls an external script to change it's contents. Hoping that might be
> something that can be shared.
>
> The net benefit of this method is that a single page with multiple
> blog entries could all have embedded videos, which would only activate
> upon clicking. And keeps the viewer on your page for easy commenting access.

I do something like this one my site as well
(http://www.davidmeade.com) and I like the effect  ... I've got it
working with quicktime, windows media, and audio files.

I dont think the script is really portable ... but I might be able to
tweak it so that it was.

--
http://www.DavidMeade.com