I'll be there for the full 9 days - interactive through the end of the music festival. for anyone who stays past interactive, IODA is having a day-party at Emo's Annex on (the ides of) March 15, 1pm - 5pm, 5+ live bands, a special guest appearance & drinks - sxsw style. Vlogging is welcome. we may possibly even have some goodie bags, ya never know.....details later, just letting you know now that you are all making plans! I've been attending the sxsw music festival for years but this is my first time at interactive, really looking forward to it. 'Twas nice to meet a lot of interactive attendees on monday night at the SxSWi party in sf....

see you in Austin?
Corey