That's a loaded question.

There is the best way and then there is the easiest way.

I really don't know of anything that will do what you want it to do
right out of the box.

David
http://www.taoofdavid.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Siobhan Ramsey
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Are there any dedicated video blog platform,  where you install it
and upload videos and have them posted as a  gallery , with automatic
thumbnail genration, so the user can add  comments?