If you use the relTag format then your posts will show up as tagged in
Technorati and a few other search engines. The new FireAnt directory
will soon be recognizing relTag as well... in due time.

The relTag syntax is super easy and very well explained over here:
< http://www.technorati.com/help/tags.html >

-Josh