OK. See, your initial post didn't say what the project was. I think I
understand now:

The student wrote the music.
The student (or class) will be mixing footage from the vlogging community
Subject matter: Elderly people in action.
Format: raw, or H256 encoded at 1000bps at least 640x480, no wide screens!
Usage: Educational, non-profit.

The subject matter and what was wanted (besides "footage") was missing
in the original email. I hope I get it now.

My only living elderly person lives on the other coast, so I won't be
able to help out.

--Stephanie

--
Stephanie Bryant