im not asking for illegal software smart guy.
windows movie maker is free to download.

On 1/22/06, Andreas Haugstrup < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 09:30:47 +0100, bleedxapathy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> i have windows movie maker 2.0. is there anyway i get get the latest
> version
> 2.1 without having to use windows update.
> my copy of windows isnt the most legit.

Asking for illegal copies of software in a public forum is not the most
clever thing to do. Buy Windows, go to Windows Update.

- Andreas
--

Individual Fireant Use
Explains

i was crying my ass off long before it was cool be to be emo...

Individual Fireant Use
Explains