Hey Josh -

Please forward the conference URL. How long have you scheduled it for?

Thanks,

- Ted

On 1/22/06, Josh Leo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Remember how we opened up reportership to anyone wanting to contribute to WATM? Well that offer is still on the table, so if you are interested, please register at: http://wearethemedia.com/wp-register.php

Once you have done that, come join us for the We Are The Media Reporter Video conference tonight at 5pm Pacific 8pm Eastern!

Come hang out in a visual space with all the other WATM reporters, let's talk about the future of Video blogging and how we can better serve the greater vlogging community!

p.s. shoot me an e-mail after you have registered, and I will send you the Conference URL

--
Josh Leo

joshleo.com
stonefarm.blogspot.com