There are ways to use Flash to make it less easy to download.
Most people won't go to the trouble of screen recording.... but if
you're a video editor looking for footage to remix and decide you want
a certain clip, its certainly not difficult to screen capture. Its
sort of like the "analog hole" except not, well, analog.

< http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analog_hole >

-Josh