The company was target selling to schools-only for many years and that's why you haven't heard about it until now.

I've evaluated it while back. It worked great on my PC. It is not a traditional timeline editor but rather opens an edit window. It lacks a variety of effects, but integrates well with itself (5 programs). Personally I love the animation tool--it was easy to figure out and worked like a charmer.

I'd only recommend this puppy to Mac users. PC users have more software choices with more features and more intuitive design than even this sweet little puppy.

nerissa

Monday, January 23, 2006, 3:55:06 AM, Sean Gilligan wrote:

> Has anyone tried MovieWorks Deluxe?
> http://www.movieworks.com/movieworksdeluxe.html

> Apple recommends it in their "Creating Video Podcasts on Windows"
tutorial:
> http://www.apple.com/quicktime/tutorials/videopodcasts_win.html

> I've just looked round their web site and it does look like a funny
> little application. It struck me as being kind of half way between
> Quicktime Pro and After Effects. It's not really a traditional
> timeline-based system.
(snip)

Nerissa Oden
http://TheVideoQueen.com