WRITING IN ALL CAPS IS A FAUX PAS IN ALL ONLINE COMMUNICATION. IT IS ONLY
SUITABLE FOR LAWYERS WRITING CONTRACTS. SINCE YOU STATE THAT YOU ARE NOT A
LAWYER PLEASE MAKE SURE CAPS-LOCK IS TURNED OFF BEFORE YOU WRITE ANY
E-MAILS. THIS IS USUALLY INDICATED BY A LED LIGHT ON YOUR KEYBOARD.
ALTERNATIVELY WRITE A PHRASE - IF IT COMES UP IN ALL CAPS DELETE THE
PHRASE, PRESS "CAPS LOCK" ONCE AND REWRITE THE PHRASE.

THANK YOU.
ANDREAS