I checked out the first episode :)  You looked so nervous!

I think our wedding was cheaper!  (check out yesterday's video, in
fact, on my vlog)  We got married in my husband's parents' living
room, in jeans and shirts!  Our honeymoon didn't come until our fifth
wedding anniversary, so we called it our anni-honeymoon...

Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Paul Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>