I'm sure we can find you a role as a hot alien female, rawr! ;)

On 1/25/06, Ms. Kitka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Steve,

You're probably thinking about CBC who has a show called Zed TV:
http://zed.cbc.ca/

It's a multi-media creative outlet (videos, written work, etc.).  I
had an account there at some point last year, but never posted any
Kitkast stuff (For a laugh -
http://zed.cbc.ca/go?POS=3&~tabbedContent~tab=Information&CONTENT_ID=234657&c=contentPage&FILTER_KEY=5910).

Kitka

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Steve Garfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I was telling someone about the Canadian TV station that accepts video
> content on it's website and then shows it on TV, but I can't find the
> site.
>
> Can you post a link here if you know it?
>
> Thanks,
> --Steve
> --
> Reporter: Rocketboom.com, WeAreTheMedia.com
> Home: stevegarfield.com

Individual Fireant Use
Explains

Ted Tagami