Michael Sullivan wrote:

>     I'm quite surprised that of all sites, this one currently has blog
>

> correction... i did see the comments link inside the preview player.
> better than nothing, just wanted to point that out (as verdi did).
> but would prefer the link being somewhere without need to load up a
> video first in order to access it.
>
> sull

That's something we might do, but clutter is always an issue.  We're
also having issues with the fact that we're trying to design for a
fairly narrow directory window in the application and a full browser
window for everyone else.  Hopefully we'll get that corrected soon as
well.  However, I will say that everyone here knows us and they know we
listen to feedback and that we're good guys, so the hostile attitude I'm
picking up doesn't seem quite necessary.

We provide links to the users blog on the channel page.  We provide
links to the permalink of the blog post where appropriate and there's
room in the interface (while watching a video).  If you want to get the
site for the channel, it's not that hard to find.  Not only that, but
the way in which to get to it is consistent with FireAnt's interface on
both the Mac and PC which we've been praised for, but translating that
to the web is drawing criticism?  I'm just not getting it.

Clint