One of my favorite features of Firefox 1.5 is the ability to automatically have all "new window" links open in a new tab!
-Verdi
P.S. The new FireAnt directory is freakin cool.

On 1/26/06, Pete Prodoehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Michael Sullivan wrote:
> My opinion... if your team and testers think something is so confusing,
> instead of removing the option to travel to an actual videobloggers site
> (which many vloggers would appreciate), how about you add a line of text,
> either as a tooltip or some other way to display this simple, short
> message...... which could be:
>
> "This link will open a new window taking you to this videoblog site"

Oh, *please* do not open in a new window! Every graphical browser I've
used for the last 5+ years has given me the ability to *choose* if I
want to open a link in a new window (or tab.) Chances are your browser
has this feature too.

Sorry, I can never seem to let that one slip by...

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/
videoblog for the future...