Thanks for the response.  I'm mostly irritated that Apple is trying to
treat the podcasting community like we are the 'television audience',
like its one way communication from them and they really don't want to
hear what the audience is thinking.

My problem is that at the moment I want the bandwidth hit; strangely
enough I need it to help prove the audience is there in order to
generate support for keeping our show going.  We are not just a
podcast but a full blown theater and television show requiring the
committment of lots of folks, so every thing we do has to keep at
least generating buzz to keep everyone engaged.

The great thing about having a feed is knowing that there is an
audience waiting however...

Hope you find the time to keep watching, now we'll go check you out too.

Mark

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Stephanie Bryant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>