Heath,

Are you looking for a way to track views of your vlog's website, or
actual downloads of your videos? Because if you just want a hit
counter for your website/blog, there are about a gazillion of them out
there-- SiteMeter is pretty popular, though I don't know how much spam
it generates. However, a site counter won't necessarily count your
vlog's views, because subscribers to your RSS feed won't cause the
counter to register a hit.

FeedBurner tracks stats for its RSS feeds, if you use it to create your feed.

Of course, if you host your own video files, then you can track usage
with server logs and analysis tools, but then you're paying for your
own bandwidth.

--Stephanie

--
Stephanie Bryant