Of course I meant:

IF THEY WANT TO.

Pardon my lack of precision. I doubt anyone here thinks I think
everyone wants ads in their videos. Of course not everyone wants ads.
I didn't think I needed to write that to express my enthusiasm for
Andrew's innovative approach to the problem.

Thank you for CRUSHING MY ENTHUSIASM as quickly as possible. I will
retreat AGAIN as you wish. You have successfully destroyed my
enthusiasm for participating here once again. You make me feel
totally unwanted, Congratulations on your ability to make a WEAK MAN
feel INFERIOR to your perfection.

Your rapid response to negatively attack anything I write positively
is outstanding.

I am obviously not worthy of posting anything here.

--
Taylor Barcroft http://www.blogger.com/profile/11159903
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster