Greg,
it is possible do a whois on velvetsuite.com or jaegerrifle.com those are some sites I run. I used godaddy.com and paided the extra $1.95 for the private registration.
Ben

gmjoyce_y <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How do you go about keeping your email, address, phone number, etc.
private when you buy a domain? Whois lists everything. What if you
don't want to be hassled by spammers or overly aggressive trolls?

--Greg