dear colleagues,
many of you may be familiar with the website, DVblog.org , a daily videoblog
which has
featured works by over 200 artists since it's launch.
the past 5 months have been extremely successful for us and we are now
developing a new
site to showcase original works by filmmakers and artists.
we are looking for a few tech savvy people and administrators, to help launch
this exciting
new project.
NetCinema will be a unique platform for movies and video, featuring new work
from artists in
the realm of arts and entertainment.
we'll  work closely with a dynamic group of artists and filmmakers on highly
visible, leading
edge projects.
we are looking for people who would like to join-in on the project and who have
knowledge
and experience with any of the following: WordPress 2, webdesign, quicktime,
video
downloading (server side), micro-payment systems, pod-casting and
administration.
this positions has great potential and opportunities.
If you are interested please get in touch with me, Doron, at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
New York residency is a plus.