I'm still having feedburner problems:  it's not making the media
enclosure for my newest video.

I tried to toubleshoot the problem on their site, but it says that
there isn't a media file (which there is), so no enclosure.

Ahh, free services.  Maybe it would work if I got the pro acct?:)

But then again, the internet has fallen apart for me in the last
couple days.  My wireless card in my laptop died, I can't get mail
from my main email addy because our web interface is not working,
and now this.

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix my feed, please email me at
schlomo_rabinowitzAThotmail.com

thanks!
schlomo
http://schlomolog.blogspot.com