Eric,

Lifeblog is pretty easy, except I have to use typepad for it, and yes,
it's very nokia-oriented. Also, I have to be actively ON a certain
network to use it-- so no posting from my house! I have this network
problem with everything except text messaging, and have to go to
Cingular this week to try and troubleshoot at least part of it.

Posting without Lifeblog:

If you have a MMS-email gateway on your phone that works (mine
doesn't... yet-- the phone is new and I'm still ironing the bugs--
most phones do have this, though), you can find a site that offers a
post-by-email option that will also accept video attachments and save
them to the site.  Typepad offers this, but of course, they're
$5/month. Blip.tv also offers this service.

Basically, what you'll do is make your video (the nokia phone also
comes with video editing software, which is why my moblog is more
feasible).

Then compose an MMS (multimedia) message with the video in it. The
addressee is the posting address for your blog service, usually a
secret email address that only you should know. The subject is the
subject line for your post, and of course, you can add body text if
you like. I haven't tried adding additional RSS or HTML tags to see if
they come through all right. Perhaps I will do so sometime today.

--Stephanie