On 1/31/06, Pete Prodoehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As it stands today, I could *probably* AppleScript the part of sending
> the 3GP video files from my Mac to my phone via Bluetooth, but there are
> just so many variables, email, Bluetooth, phone-connector cable...
> Playback software on the phone, etc... It's a nice idea, but it seems
> pretty niche right now. But if you do find something, let us know!

See, and I think it can't be that hard, it's just that everyone wants
to make an online/web service, that people will pay for or they can
add advertising to, and nobody's willing to make a simple client
anymore. QT Pro has "convert for 3gp" export option. And
AppleScript/Mail (on Mac) has "Send by email." There actually aren't
that many variables: 3gp plays on most video phones software-- it's
the standard. And email is a standard as well. I think it's just a
matter of putting them all together with an RSS reader.

--Stephanie

--
Stephanie Bryant
[EMAIL PROTECTED]