Does anyone know how to contact the webmaster of DailyVodcasts.com?
He has been taking the Kitkast RSS feed, along with the RSS feeds of
other videoblogs, and re-posting everything on his web site without
permission or credit to the vloggers who made them.

I tried searching his site on WhoIS, but the owner's information is
private.  I would appreciate any information that you would be able to
provide.

Go check to see if your feed is being aggregated too.  I know that he
is also aggregating the feeds of Suicide Girls and This or That TV...
but there are dozens of other posts per day.