Hi all.  So I just downloaded the latest beta for IE7.  I had a drink
handy so that I could easily recover from all of the "HAH! FireFox
already does that!" shouting I was going to do.

As expected, there was alot of "oh why to copy someone else ... again" ...

But, I did (generally) like the way it does RSS.  Checkout the screenshot:

Screenshot:
http://www.davidmeade.com/Pics/ie7rss.png

Notice the filter/sorting options.  it read in all the category tags
from my feed and lets me filter the listing based on them.  Thats
pretty cool.  (you can also see the direct link it added for
enclosures).  It also has pretty good subscription features, letting
you automatically download enclosed items.

Anyway I REALLY liked the RSS filtering/sorting thing and wanted to
share, but I was rather concerned that IE7 completely ignored the XML
style sheet that should have been applied to the feed.  I mean ...
people make those for a reason.

--
http://www.DavidMeade.com