--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Ronen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't know why there are no mentions of this in the group, but it
seems
> Rocketboom's going to be on thursday's csi
>
> congrats, guys
>
> I guess I'll have to download it on google video :)
>
> ronen
> cinemalog <http://cinemalog.net>

Cool, here's the Business Week Online Blogspotting post on it

http://www.businessweek.com/the_thread/blogspotting/archives/2006/01/friday_fun_rock.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/bqvh6

=============================
Rocketboom, CSI...and eBay Auction for Ads
Heather Green

In a mindboggling example of reality spoof meets fiction, Amanda
Congdon, the delightfully goofy host of the Rocketboom video blog, is
going to be on the hit TV show CSI on Feb. 2. Her role? Herself, of
course.

I heard about this when I was doing reporting on video blogging, but
couldn't figure out how to fit it smoothly into the story I did about
the Web and Hollywood. But with a blog, all reporting has a home!

UPDATE: Now that others are writing about this, I wanted to post that
Rocketboom plans to try auctioning off ads on eBay. Andrew Baron, the
co-creator of Rocketboom, says they plan to test this route so that
they can make the ad and have total say over what they do with the
high bidders brand. "That is, assuming they meet our reserve and would
be willing to risk the potential abuse. I have no idea if this will
work or not," added Baron in an email.