You could try http://www.ev1servers.net as theres at least one
dedicated option for $99 I think.

I dont really know how good or bad they are compared to price &
service of other providers, I ended up using them by accident and have
had up to 4 dedicated servers from them over the years. All I know is
theyve been consistent, they must be quite large and have been around
a while, and they dont pretend to offer unlimited bandwidth on most of
their servers, or use pictures of other peoples datacenters, or just
resell another datacenters stuff whilst pretending they do it all
themselves. (which were some problems I had when trying to find a
suitable host years ago)

Steve of Elbows