I agree with Michael, I don't see the logic in Josh's statement.

I agree that there aren't that many vlogs or podcasts that could garner the amount of money we're seeing in the RB action ($15k right now, reserve not met). But RB can and will be able to do it again.

Sure, the first company that buys the ad space will get some free press so perhaps the price will be inflated on this first auction. But if RB continues this means of ad sales a price will stabilize out of it and it might surprise us all how much that price is...