LO-FI SAINT LOUIS RERUN MONTH
Is under way! I posted the first one last night and the day before I
posted my intor video to the entire month. The first time I have
appeared on my own vlog (and if you see it you'll know why--cause I
ain't handsome). The first video was introduced by Illiana and
produced by Erik from your favorite vlog and mine Bottom Union!

Anyway if you haven't sent your intros in yet do it soon! Also if
anyone else wants to get in on this you still can. Just make a vid
introducing yourself (plug your own vlog!)and saying it's rerun month
on LO-FI SAINT LOUIS and send it to me and I'll add it to something.
If you promised one and ABSOLUTELY can't make one let me know ASAP!

bill[at]webfu[dot]com

Thanks!!
Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS