I spoke with Mark McCrery. We have considered working with him as
well, however, it required agreeing to things too suddenly and many
of the requirements for his system were not right for us. I told him
all about our ebay auction and our philosophy for advertising on
Rocketboom and he seemed to think it was a good idea.

>>> http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story.asp?guid=%