Deirdre Straughan wrote:

On 2/3/06, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
sounds cool, but please keep in mind that the saturday meetings are mainly to help newbies

this might be more appropriate for the tuesday/wednesday meeting

They are? Keep in mind that those of us on this side of the globe can't participate in the Tues/Weds meeting - 2 am is a little late for us working stiffs!

from 12/02/05 email ...

Hi All,

The Saturday noon PST video conferences will be taking on a new emphasis
around "newbies, Q&A and Node101".  These conferences will be used to
tie the nodes together during Saturday workshops and you all are invited
to stop in, say hello and participate in the conversations.  Think of
the Saturday conferences as Node101::Online.

Feel free to drop in anytime during the conference, you don't have be
there at the beginning or hang in for the entire two hours if you don't
want to.  Drop by if you have a question or if you feel like hanging out
and answering people's questions.  Come on by if you just want to see
what's going on or try out your web cam or just come by to say hello and
chat about videoblogging like we always do.  Come by and tell us about
your vlog or your latest post.  Thinking about forming a node?  Come and
see how and what the others are doing.

The Tuesday night 8pm EST video conference will remain the "general"
discussion, including more technical issues and group related discussions.

Loiez schedules conferences from time to time, but we'd still like to
see a regularly scheduled "Euro" timezones friendly meeting.  Some have
suggested that they liked the Sunday evening 7pm GMT slot for this.
Please contact me if you'd like to moderate this.

Likewise, we'd like someone to moderate an "Asia/Pacific" friendly time
slotted conference.   A few people have indicated they would attend if
this were at the right time.  Would someone like to volunteer to
organize this?  Please let me know and I'll help you get started.

Any help and/or feedback would be appreciated.

http://apperceptions.org
http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com
http://node101.org
http://spinflow.org