Hello, Im new to vlogging and would appreciate any camera suggestions.
Ive been given a few recommendations and would like one that works
equally well indoors with low lighting as well as outdoors in normal
conditions. I would  like to spend 400-600 dollars. Essentially Id
like to know just what I need to get started in terms of computer,
software, editing software etc. Thanks!