Oh my, all this and heaven too. I want to express how I feel about the
search for viewers, truth and respecting your work. However I do not
want to judge your actions. I respect the choices you have made but I
do not agree with them. It is important that I make that separation
upfront.

When I choose to consume a product, a book, music, food, enlightenment
whatever I check first to see if it is safe, meaning can I live with
the item after I have accepted it into my mind or body.

There are somethings I can't accept - violence and cruelty. I can't
view slasher movies, war movies, movies that degrade or exploit other
human beings. I try to avoid reading material that take you to the
dark side and leave you there. Most radio and television talk shows
can be toxic, either by banality or narrowness of viewpoint expressed.

I base my judgment on my life experiences and the trust that I have in
the provider of the product and any supporting information. Having
seen your prior work that talks to a segment of the population that I
am not exposed to, there is a certain level of trust established. I am
willing to step out of my experience to learn something new from you.
But Randy – you honestly told me upfront what I would be seeing.

I had the ability to make an informed choice to continue or not. If
this was my first time seeing your work and I saw the title
"Transsexuals In Action"  I would not have viewed the video.

I don't like exploitation and I don't watch videos of transsexuals,
gays/lesbians or straight people doing the humpty-hump just for the
sake of watch people have sex. I'm not a teenage boy or a lonely
middle-age man. But let's say I was and I was up for what you title
presented. I would have felt cheated cuz there would not have been any
bed banging or skin slurping.

Yeah you got a lot of people clicking that link but how many watched
it the whole way when they figured out that nobody takes their clothes
off?  So you may have gain clicks but did you gain true viewers?

Trust. Do you want you viewers to trust the work that you do? And if
you are willing to do what M$M does, like the teases done on local
news or magazines, then how is your work different than the
established media?  If it isn't, okay.

I'm really not trying to make right/wrong thing here, but I want you
to be open to the questions that come along with the choices that
you've made. I feel that they are important questions about ethics,
trust, exposure. The people that appeared in your videos took a chance
and a risk to participate in your videos.  I'm betting they have been
fighting off sexual only based identification issues for years. Did
that title you selected serve the greater good?

This is not easy stuff. I think there are better ways to find the
folks who would be interested without doing a bait and switch. I will
think about this more because the next question that comes up for me
is "How would Randy attract viewers who are interested in this topic?"

P.S. Value your work – it is plantation mentality to give it to YouTube.

Gena http://outonthstoop.blogspot.com