Cheers, Andreas.

I was thinking stats something like # unique visitors downloading the
current RB episode the previous 10 (or some other significant benchmark
period) fridays, saturdays, sundays vs the same stats for this current
post-CSI-Amandada weekend. The the same corresponding for the
non-current RB episode.

This would give us insight into how effective product placement
(perhaps it's not exactly product placement but you get my drift) on
CSI is and how curious the new audience is.

In fact, a more serious analysis would entail comparing the cookies of
existing RB viewers to new cookies, to get at the marginal adds.

Next, perhaps, the distribution of the marginal adds of how many
archive issues they retrieved. But that's asking too much of RB, here,
I'm sure.

So am curious re just the basic marginal adds stats, and of course only
if RB can share the info publicly (apologies RB if this is something
you already have in the works and I'm being impatient).

--
cheers

Deconstructing the status quo, collaboratively

my vlog: http://r.24x7.com
hosting sale: http://foo.24x7.com
fav cam (i own): http://camera.24x7.com