Title: Re: [videoblogging] yes another video ipod question
I see, so iTunes is NOT necessary then? A little marketing ploy! I'll put this link on the blog, thanks man.
I've also made my own popupmaker.htm and popup.php from the code and now can do it on my own site. This should work.

-d

On 2/4/06 1:51 PM, "Christian Wach" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 4 Feb 2006, at 21:47, Dog-matic wrote:

> thanks guys. I just got into this group so I missed it. I
> appreciate the help. My friend installed Quicktime for Windows
> which forces you to use iTunes, and he says he views the file fine
> now.

Not necessarily, although Apple don't make it very obvious:

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/standalone.html

HTH,

Christian

Darren Littlejohn