My assumption is that it's a video of a beheading.

You probably dont want to view it. The ends, in my opinion, do not
justify the means.

All I see it doing is two things. Promoting hatred against another
culture and causing further uproar. Two things that are NOT needed at
this time. Why he chose to want show it is beyond me and I certainly
question his intentions. Either he wanted show something he thought
was important or just further his own desire for hits to his site/videos.

Regardless...I am not impressed.

Randolfe (Randy). Get a clue. You are not helping matters. This is not
making a statement. This in only inciting further unrest. You are no
better than rotten.com in posting this garbage.

Ya. That's my opinion and I am sticking to it.

David
http://www.taoofdavid.com